Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review: Real-U Australia Control Face Gel (acne skin)


real-u send me their control+ face gel sample for me to try and what i like is all real-u product is:
-hypo allergenic which means all skin type can use even the sensitive one
-free from benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid which can couse irritation for skin
i really dont know that benzoyl peroxide is harsh for skin, thats really surprise me because i even used the product that contain benzoyl peroxide before untill i read in real-u website about that :( now i feel bad about my skin.



so this is the picture of my bare face,
i tried it for 3 weeks and got this result below.


as you can see this product really can control the breakout but for the acne scars it still there of course fading the acne scars need a time and i only just using it for 3 weeks right? :)
and yeah my face become smooth and the product doesnt dry up my skin like other product for acne but at the same time it control the sebum too.

product mention:
name of product: real-u control face gel
shop: www.real-u.com



*i took this photo above without makeup and edit its pure my bare face with natural lighting , i only edit for the combination of photo and the text so you can see the result clearly

No comments:

Post a Comment