Saturday, October 24, 2015

My Favorite Korean Drama List

here my favorite korean drama all the time :

this is the first korean drama that i watched and i still in love with this story eventho' the ending was sad. 
i remembered watch this together with my friend all over again and we never bored.
i still remembered the ost lol
yoon eun hye!!!
period drama that have so many episode but i didnt feel bored while watching this
wooaahh this drama really cool, you must watch it
im afraid about the ending but fortunately its good
i watch iris too but didnt really like it and try to watch iris2 and i like it maybe because jang hyuk? i dont know.
my brother's gf recommend this to me and i watch it, i cant move on after watch this drama.
i think i just in love with song hye kyo acting, all her drama is worth to watch.
this drama will make you back to high school and i heard they will make this into movie
who dont know with this alien? lol.
its really really good drama
about bullying in school
kim tae hee!!!
i love the ending and it didnt make me confuse because the ending is clear so i dont need to make my own ending story like i always do.


No comments:

Post a Comment