Friday, October 23, 2015

My Skincare Routine




hi everyone! in this post i will share to you about my skincare routine, before i start i wanna tell you that my skin is so far away from perfect even you can say my skin condition is worse. so, why i tell you about my skincare routine even tho' i dont have a flawless skin? actually in this post i am not trying to make you do what i do, it 100% pure that i write this just to tell you about how importan to take care of your skin. i have so many acne scars and even an active acne, but now when i start to care more about my skin i think i can say that my skin become more friendly like i dont see any dull skin again on my face of course i still have the acne scars because i think it need time to fade that.



so, here my skincare routine:




  • wash my face with facial foam from citra, actually didnt really care about the facial foam i just use what i have, lol






  • after i wash i use rice and ceramide toner from the face shop




  • starting treatment essence from secret key



  • biolee acnepris for my serum




  • balance me wonder eye cream right afret serum




  • rice and ceramide emulsion


  • i use fresh matte sleeping mask from a'pieu for night only





  • using biolee acnepris dramatic spot only if i have pimples



  • lastly using a lipbalm from rosebud, its my favorite lipbalm





  • and here the extra treatment to calm my pimples, mint mask from qeen helene if i do have or if dont have any i will use it once a week 

No comments:

Post a Comment